Test Automation Engineer
Singapore Last updated 4 months ago SGD 4000 - 8000
JobKred is a career management platform that aims to help jobseekers make informed career decisions and guide them throughout their desired career path. We use data science to match candidates and companies, close skills gap and help navigate the changing future of work.
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Develop new tests and tools for existing frontend, backend APIs and services, and low-level systems like CI/CD, and load balancing.
- Work with the product team and other development teams to understand how new features should be tested, and then engage them in contributing automated tests.
- Work with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Identify and drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability. You should know about clean code and the test pyramid, and champion these concepts.
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability and quality.
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority. You see distributed systems as a core challenge of good test automation infrastructure.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
- Strong experience using versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong experience developing in PHP
- Experience using test automation tools like Capybara, Watir, Selenium
- Relevant work experience in software development and/or test automation
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Experience with AWS or Kubernetes
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, GitLab)
- Ideally we are looking for someone with security testing experience, however, this isnt a prerequisite for an application
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is JobKred's technology stack?