ArcSight or Splunk Engineer
Last updated 1 month ago SGD 4000 - 6000
We are a technology services company with an experienced team focused on delivering dynamic and flexible solutions to enhance our client’s ability to achieve their tactical and strategic business objectives.
Our ecosystem allows us to collaboratively innovate, disrupt and evolve with our partners and clients in the rapidly changing technology landscape.We bring an experienced team, visionary leadership, strategic partnerships, regional reach with a uniquely defined service model to deliver best in class services for our clients.
- Operate and maintain existing Log Management Infrastructure by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards;
- Maximizes system performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades;
- Collaborating with network and system team to ensure all required logs are collected;
- Ensure all Service Requests, Incidents and Problems are completed/resolved within the required time period;
- Reporting of operational status by gathering, prioritizing information;
- Knowledge of ArcSight / Splunk
- At least three (3) years of IT Operations experience with either ArcSight or Splunk knowledge
EA Licence No.:18S9405 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864