Windows Administrator (Active Directory Windows Cluster)
Last updated 1 month ago SGD 4000 - 6000
We are a technology services company with an experienced team focused on delivering dynamic and flexible solutions to enhance our client’s ability to achieve their tactical and strategic business objectives.
Our ecosystem allows us to collaboratively innovate, disrupt and evolve with our partners and clients in the rapidly changing technology landscape.We bring an experienced team, visionary leadership, strategic partnerships, regional reach with a uniquely defined service model to deliver best in class services for our clients.
- Manage Active Directory environment to ensure integrity, performance and accessibility of data
- Handle Windows Server OS and Windows Cluster troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Assess and implement service requests
- Assess and implement change requests
- Plan and execute upgrades, migration and platform maintenance activity
- Documenting configurations, changes, issues and technical diagrams for supported systems
- Investigate and resolve complex and unusual problems
- Provides support for queries, escalation and resolution for multiple sites
- Generating of reports;
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification;
- At least three (3) years of System Administrator Operations experience
EA Licence No.:18S9405 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864