IT Project Coordinator
Last updated 8 months ago SGD 2500 - 3750
We are a technology services company with an experienced team focused on delivering dynamic and flexible solutions to enhance our client’s ability to achieve their tactical and strategic business objectives.
Our ecosystem allows us to collaboratively innovate, disrupt and evolve with our partners and clients in the rapidly changing technology landscape.We bring an experienced team, visionary leadership, strategic partnerships, regional reach with a uniquely defined service model to deliver best in class services for our clients.
- Manage, define and implement IT Infrastructure security projects
- Ensure quality and progress of these projects are delivered on time with effective project outcomes.
- As a project coordinator, manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, VPN, authentication, content filtering, anti-virus, patch management, data loss prevention, SIEM, etc.
- To ensure the project tasks are monitored, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps.
- Manage internal project team members and external vendor or/and partners
- To process project purchase order progressing
EA Licence No.:18S9405 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864