We are a technology services company with an experienced team focused on delivering dynamic and flexible solutions to enhance our client’s ability to achieve their tactical and strategic business objectives.
Our ecosystem allows us to collaboratively innovate, disrupt and evolve with our partners and clients in the rapidly changing technology landscape.We bring an experienced team, visionary leadership, strategic partnerships, regional reach with a uniquely defined service model to deliver best in class services for our clients.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems short comings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Update system documentation.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge of one or more of the following technologies
- Java, Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
EA Licence No.:18S9405 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864