Market Data Analyst (Internship) 2-3 positions
Last updated 4 months ago SGD 1000 - 1000
Curveseries Private Limited is founded in Jan 2017 by an ex-Goldman Sachs oil trader. As an ex-trader with strong analytical background, we aim to design and develop the most suitable tools for commoditiy traders. Curveseries is an analytics solution that helps users manage data collection, perform complex analysis, make informed decisions from dashboard-style presentation and it also integrates with third party systems. Curveseries collects data from information sources globally and we allow users to upload their own data to suit their own needs. Curveseries software was launched in Mar 2017 and the mobile swap was launched in May 2017.
- Student to read up on materials for understanding the oil refinery system and oil trading instruments in the OTC market
- Student will learn how the OTC futures and swaps market works in oil trading market.
- Mentor will coach student on daily basis
- Student will learn VBA and use it to automate some data web-scraping
- Student shall help director plot charts for customers with guidance from director.
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- A positive attitude with good inter-personal skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an aptitude for working quickly and accurately
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with some advanced technical knowledge and experience (VBA, SQL, Python)
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive training giving you a thorough overview of commodity markets concepts, various data sets, and Curveseries terminal
- Gain in-depth, hands-on experience of oil trading sector
- Opportunity to gain exposure to and interact with key market players in oil trading markets
- Real potential for exciting and varied career progression