WaveScan is an A*STAR spin-off company specializing in the RD of disruptive beamforming electromagnetics based smart sensor systems and advanced AI algorithms. Our proprietary technology builds upon nearly a decade-long RD on microwave millimeter-wave wireless sensors and is capable of high-resolution 4D sensing for non-destructive testing (NDT) applications. We provide an end-to-end AI-enabled asset inspection solution, addressing the specific needs of the built environment sector. Smart sensor systems, integrable with autonomous vehicles, along with a centralized AI-enabled analytics solution, are the future of active inspection systems for sustaining resilient infrastructure. At WaveScan, we envision safer, productive livable cities by creating a predictive maintenance ecosystem through data-driven standardization of inspection processes.
As a Software Developer, you will get an opportunity to work closely with experienced Data Scientists, Cloud Engineers and Electrical Engineers and learn to design and program the frontend and backend of client-friendly GUIs, integrate Machine Learning models into the GUIs, and productionize web applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated team worker with good communication skills in English and a “can-do” attitude. He or she should be willing to learn alongside dynamic collaborative start-up environment.
• Frontend and Backend development of GUIs for displaying graphs and results from our sensor technologies.
• Work on multiple programming platforms to develop interfaces based on use-cases.
• Working closely with Cloud Engineers to plan and understand requirements regarding the deployment of GUIs over Cloud as web applications.
• Co-ordinating with Data Scientists and System Integrators to develop REST APIs for trained Machine Learning models and enable the integration of productionized models into the GUIs.
• Ensure that the developed GUI has low latency, and robust client-server communication.
• Design the GUIs to be client-friendly by understanding the client’s perspective.
• Preparing necessary documentation and maintaining version control for the developed GUIs.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field like Computer Science or Information Engineering or possess related experience.
• Have good knowledge of computer science, data structures, algorithms.
• Experience with an OOP language like Python, Java or C++.
• Love to code and learn new things!
Good to Have:
• Experience in working on Django framework.
• Experience in developing user-friendly UIs.
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle and basic familiarity with DevOps.
• Familiarity with AWS services for data storage and retrieval, and basic SQL.
Perks and Benefits
You will become a part of an exciting, growth stage startup, poised to become the leader of the industry. You will have a great influence on our product or the processes, and get the chance to work with a highly competent experienced team.
1. Explore your entrepreneurial knack.
2. Be a part of our family; our team is our family.
3. ESOP shares, be a part owner in the company and grow it together with us.
4. Best in class medical insurance.