Project Executive (Intern)
Last updated 6 months ago SGD 1000 - 1200
Who we are? We are building a blockchain data analytics platform – designed to deliver affordable business intelligence to small and medium businesses. The engine employs correlational algorithms to integrate enterprise data and consumer behavioural data to meet the everchanging requirements of the business landscape.
Why we do? The world churns out more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day, and less than 1% of all data is analysed and used. The demand for analysed data far exceeds the availability. As consumption patterns evolve rapidly with technological disruption, relying on traditional means of tracking consumer data may no longer be enough to facilitate important decision making. The amount of data generated continues to increase at a rate so fast that businesses and organisations must adapt quickly, or risk becoming obsolete.
How we do? Backed by artificial intelligence and learning capabilities, the engine aims to track, gather, analyse and correlate different types of data, e.g. Enterprise data, online marketing performance data, third-party reports and information, etc., onto a singular smart dashboard that can empower businesses, especially small medium enterprises (SMEs) that are looking to grow their internal capabilities cost efficiently.
Reporting to Head of IT, key areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Gain working knowledge of various project management methodologies and tools as they relate to large, cross-functional projects
2. Understand both Waterfall and Agile Project Methodologies.
3. Attend meetings and assist with determination of project management requirements alongside the Project Manager
4. Assist the PM in the drafting of project implementation packs, Change requests, weekly reports, budget tracking, meeting minutes
5. Understand the scope of various high priority projects and be able to clearly articulate PM updates in progress updates meetings
6. Must be highly proficient in MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
7. Experience with Project Management Tools, such as Jira, Trello, BaseCamp.
8. Capture notes and distribute minutes
9. Gathers project statuses and helps format templates
10. Helps draft department communications
11. Strong comprehension and writing skills, ability to communicate well both in person and in writing
12. Well organized with strong attention to detail
13. Willing to learn and take on new tasks
14. Analytics skills a plus
15. Able to coordinate multiple work streams for on-time project delivery
16. Demonstrates the ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
17. Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
1. Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a minimum of one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
2. Candidate should also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as good understanding of different data structures and algorithms for Big Data/AI solutions.3. Singaporean PR