DATA SCIENCE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INTERNSHIP
Last updated 1 year ago
Innotech Ventures has spun off a startup project called AboutMe.ai. Aboutme.ai is a Healthtech spin-off which is focused on improving health outcomes for at-risk diabetes and obesity population across Asia-Pacific region. We are wholly Singapore owned spin-off business initiative at an early stage of development towards validating our AI solution for target audiences.
Aboutme.ai is currently enabling a unique solution for the time-poor population to better manage their lifestyle choices based on alerts and recommendations shared with them via a smart AI engine that analyses their health and wellness parameters. Majority of these target groups are at risk of diabetes and obesity, therefore, it is of some benefit for public health outcomes.
Description of the job scope:
• Create novel artificial intelligence algorithms specialized for Healthtech applications
• Develop predictive models for health-related parameters/indices
• Model complex optimization problems and define suitable algorithms
• Develop the corresponding code and create a functional prototype
• Conduct simulations and tests
• Write case studies, user manual and reports.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Applied Mathematics
• Mandatory coding experience in Python
• Advanced knowledge of Software engineering practices including agile processes
• Prior experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow is a plus
• Strong quantitative, analytical, modeling and algorithmic problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment