Who we are? We are building a blockchain data analytics platform – designed to deliver affordable business intelligence to small and medium businesses. The engine employs correlational algorithms to integrate enterprise data and consumer behavioural data to meet the everchanging requirements of the business landscape.
Why we do? The world churns out more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day, and less than 1% of all data is analysed and used. The demand for analysed data far exceeds the availability. As consumption patterns evolve rapidly with technological disruption, relying on traditional means of tracking consumer data may no longer be enough to facilitate important decision making. The amount of data generated continues to increase at a rate so fast that businesses and organisations must adapt quickly, or risk becoming obsolete.
How we do? Backed by artificial intelligence and learning capabilities, the engine aims to track, gather, analyse and correlate different types of data, e.g. Enterprise data, online marketing performance data, third-party reports and information, etc., onto a singular smart dashboard that can empower businesses, especially small medium enterprises (SMEs) that are looking to grow their internal capabilities cost efficiently.
About the role
DataVLT is an affordable and secure Data Analytics as a Service solution that focuses on the most important things: Automating the hard work of data preparation and analysis for companies through our platform.
As a Product Designer, you will take on the role to define and design user-centric product for DATAVLT. You will be given autonomy and ownership to drive product solutions that service the goals of both the users and the company.
1. Plan and conduct market, technical feasibility, qualitive and quantitative research to validate and evaluate product concepts.
2. Collaborate in the development of user personas, journeys, stories, product frameworks and system design.
3. Establish and define holistic information structure, architecture policies and procedures in relation to product requirements.
4. Design and document product interaction models, content flow, wireframes, user flow.
5. Establish and ensure user-centric design consistency and continuity across DATAVLT products with internal team as well as external vendors.
6. Lead and manage internal product team as well as external partners/vendors.
7. Define and implement test plan for product User Acceptance Testing.
1. 4+ years of relevant work experience, including experience with UX research and product design.
2. Possess excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
3. An UX Portfolio that exhibits your design thinking skills.
1. Experience with developing and executing product development strategy and vision.
2. Experience with end-to-end UX/UI design process from user research, visual design, prototyping to post-release iterations.
3. Demonstrate understanding in UX and Service Design.
4. Proficient with most UI Design Tools.
Good to have:
1. Experience with B2B SaaS/PaaS products.
2. Experience with Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development.
3. Working knowledge with Data Visualisation or Data Analytics.