Xypher Pte Ltd Full Time
As our Data Scientist, you will
• Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
• Help on build innovative data products using cutting edge tools and technologies
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
• Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Proficiency using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Have foundational knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Dockers, MySQL, etc.
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Tableau, High charts, D3, gg plot, etc.
Good to have
• Minimum 3 years working experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the software/tools
• Experience with customizing Data Visualization tools
• Have fundamental knowledge of blockchain technology
• Software development experience added advantage
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Whats in it for you
• Help shape the future of a Data Analytics and Blockchain start-up in Singapore with global aspirations
• Be yourself, be engaged and have fun while youre at it
• Fair remuneration
• Open work culture