Desktop Support Engineer
Last updated 8 months ago SGD 1800 - 2700
We are a technology services company with an experienced team focused on delivering dynamic and flexible solutions to enhance our client’s ability to achieve their tactical and strategic business objectives.
Our ecosystem allows us to collaboratively innovate, disrupt and evolve with our partners and clients in the rapidly changing technology landscape.We bring an experienced team, visionary leadership, strategic partnerships, regional reach with a uniquely defined service model to deliver best in class services for our clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of desktop issues.
- Setting up of desktop equipment and providing standby support.
- Test, install, maintain software including assessment of impact of version upgrades and troubleshooting any software related problems with the computing devices.
- Updating equipment records in the Asset Management System.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance
- The tasks may include, hard disk defragmentation, hard disk scanning, regularly build and maintain hard disk images, Carrying out re-installation (cloning) of desktop images.
- National ITE Certificate in Info-Communications Technology, Higher National ITE Certificate in Information Technology or the equivalent, or higher;
- Good technical support skills
- Good communications and inter-personal skills and are able to express themselves clearly
EA License No: 18S9405 Reg No: R1330864