Pre-Sales Cyber Security Engineer
Last updated 1 week ago SGD 3000 - 6000
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth. Having helped 25,000 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest. Staying true to our vision of Bridging Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
CSIntelligence is a MSSP led by a renowned expert in the region. Using advanced AI/Machine Learning endpoint analytics, we operate Next-Gen SOC providing 24/7 monitoring.
As part of our expansion plan, were looking for talents locally beyond. You work closely with our intelligence sales teams, providing Security solutions to clients. You work as an equal partner with sales team to match up Enterprise clients SMEs alike with our tailored cybersecurity solutions.
Responsible for CyberSecurity project implementation including installation, testing and project management
- Performs POC
- Articulate demonstrate our unique solutions services
- Responsible for Channel partners’ training of engineers
- Responsible for service related technical activities
- At least 3 years of presales experience in cyber security
- Hands-on experience in server, network, firewall, virtualization, security consultation VAPT
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and threat landscape
- Knowledgeable in security industry trends, products, solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions compliance requirements
- Conduct presale implementing CyberSecurity POC project independently
- Computer Science/Electronic Engineering degree preferred