Cyber Security Analyst
Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 2200 - 3800
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth. Having helped 25,000 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest. Staying true to our vision of Bridging Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
CSIntelligence is a Managed Security Services Provider (Managed Protection, Detection and Responses) led by a renowned expert in the region.
Using advanced behavioural and endpoint analytics, we operate a next Gen Security Operations Centers (SOC)- providing 24/7 monitoring on endpoints, servers and networks.
Proactively hunting for unknown threats, CSIntelligence devotes itself to providing the most effective and affordable protection for organizations.
As part of our expansion plans, we are looking for Talents locally and beyond to fulfil our commitment to our clients, empowering businesses safeguarding business continuity.
We believe in an enriching environment that offers constant skills upgrading for our budding engineers.
Cyber Security Analyst (Junior to Senior roles)
- Analyse threat intelligence feeds stay abreast of Cyber security related risks that may affect Business continuity
- Monitor, gather report activities pertinent to security systems from a Cyber Security Solutions angle
- Monitor analyse emails for threats such as phishing malware and to escalate as require
- Supports internal investigations by conducting forensic analysis
- Manage in the investigation of security violations and breaches
- Investigate and perform computer forensics including malware analysis
- Performs in depth incident handling and responses
- Maintain awareness of emerging threats
- Knowledge of intrusion detection and various operating systems (Windows/ UNIX) and web technologies surrounding internet security
- Understanding of common network traffic, i.e TCP/IP, network traffic, network protocols, network devices multiple operating system
- Hands-on experience with security application is preferred
- Ability to assess network activity and system configuration for anomalous activity to determine system security status
- Technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and wide range of security technologies such as network security appliances and anti malware solutions
- Fundamental knowledge of network traffic alerts to assess, prioritise and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts
- Passionate in Cyber Security
- Able to work in a collaborative manner with peers
- Professional Security Certification (CEH, CISSP, SANS/GIAC, etc.) is an added advantage
Kindly email your resume in word to email@example.com