Partnerships and Community Engagement Manager (Talent Engagement)
Last updated 2 months ago
SGTech is an active advocate of the technology industry in Singapore. With the evolving technology landscape, SGTech strives to create an ecosystem to anticipate changing technology trends and develop sustainable initiatives that can further strengthen the community and help the industry grow.
SGTech’s 700 members range from innovative start-ups, vibrant small and medium-sized enterprises to top multinational corporations that leverage technology as a core driver of their business.
SGTech’s Chapters offer focused support and development to both strategic and emerging sectors in the technology industry. The Chapters are:
Cloud Big Data Chapter (CBDC)
Cyber Security Chapter (CSC)
Digital Transformation Chapter (DxC)
Singapore Enterprise Chapter (SEC)
Two new pro-tem committees are set-up to cater to emerging industry needs:
AI High-Performance Computing Chapter (AIHPC)
Smart Nation (SNC)
SGTech promotes and fosters collaboration with its members with an array of services and activities:
Create quality connections, deepen partnerships and foster mutually beneficial partnerships
TALENT AND CAPABILITIES
Develop intelligent technology competencies to address business concerns and challenges in collaboration with like-minded partners
CONFERENCES, SEMINARS DIALOGUE SESSIONS
Bring thought leadership insights to exploit opportunities and address business concerns and challenges
CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION
Leverage specialist expertise and foster deep collaboration between local and multinational businesses and government
Stimulate new business growth and assistance with grants and schemes for exhibitions and overseas trade missions
Identify areas of opportunities for world-class insights and intelligence from international trade organizations and partners
SGTech is looking for a Partnerships and Community Engagement Manager to expand our networks with key talent partners and drive the growth of our global community of tech talent and increase the tech talent pipeline for Singapore.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, and able to identify and build rapport with key partners. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Experience in event management and marketing would be a bonus.
- Oversee the development and drive growth of a digital community platform to engage tech talents
- Organize/facilitate networking opportunities for tech talents
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness, such as career fairs, seminars and networking events.
- Build relationships with key partners and grow community of tech talents Gain solid knowledge of the tech talent landscape through effective data tracking and analytics
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Tech-savvy, with an interest in the technology space
- Customer-oriented mindset, with an aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and channels
- Strong organizational and event management skills, with an eye for details
- Ability to identify and track relevant metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- 3 – 4 years’ experience preferred. Fresh graduates may apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Travel opportunities
- Exposure to C-level executives