Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 2000 - 2400
Roles and responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
• Provide professional, effective, knowledgeable and rapid Audio-Visual (AV) and IT support to staff and students as needed in the academic environment.
• Provide assistance to users in a professional manner following agreed procedures for further help or escalation and contribute to the development of installation procedures and standards.
• Provide basic instruction on the operation of AV equipment in school to staff / teacher as necessary, so as to equip them with simple skills to get started with their lessons and perform first level troubleshooting.
• Assist in developing improvement plans, upgrading proposals for all AV equipment system. Take initiatives and drive in improving processes and management of AV matters. Propose / Recommend suitable AV solutions to facilitate TL.
Serve as on-sight A/V support for
1) Preparing of AV equipment for
• Daily morning flag raising ceremony
• Weekly assembly
• School’s function
• Function rehearsals
2) Maintain Loan Records for all AV assets
• Manage loaning for AV equipment such as AV hardware, video camera and Swivl.
• Track all assets on loan, sent for repair, faulty (to be condemned), etc.
• Prepare for Audit of AV assets.
• To adhere to Standard Operating Procedures / guidelines and comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
3) Maintenance of AV equipment
• Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
• Conduct annual maintenance of hardware.
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions.
• Work with vendors for faulty equipment repair and follow up for return of equipment sent out for repair.
• Inspect rooms (classrooms, special rooms, etc.) for AV assets handling, damage, cleanliness, and document issues. Submit documentation report to your supervisor.
4) Inventory Tracking and Management
• Perform inventory management of equipment, wirings, and accessories to avoid any shortages.
• Conduct biannual raw stock inventory, support monthly ST stock-take and update ST for change of location for any assets.
• Declare new assets purchased (above SGD 500 – ST Tag, below SGD 500 – check with supervisor, if they belong to High Risk category of assets).
• Maintain the work room and store room clean, safe and organized.
5) Assist in Media Club CCA
• Supervise guide Media Club during their activities
• Assist in developing training programs for users to use AV equipment system
• Assisting new Media Club members and Multimedia Reps.
• Do simple video filming/editing and capturing and cutting the Original CDs to copies
6) Any other duties assigned by the school
• MS Office suite Basic (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – to maintain inventory records.
Professional work ethics and attitude.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment. It is important to work cohesively with other ICT team personnel on daily basis.
• Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely to meet given deadlines. (Possess strong multi-tasking skill and time-management.)
• Organized and meticulous in documentation.
• Able to work under pressure
• Good written and verbal communication