Internship - Digital Marketing
Last updated 2 months ago SGD 1000 - 1000
Pragma is a Singapore based cyber security consultancy focused on helping organisations secure themselves from digital risks and drive change by developing pragmatic, agile and personalised security capability. Our world-class capabilities in cyber security consulting, experience in technology regulations, large scale implementation, managed security services, and incident management enable transformational work that help our clients stay secure and sustain a competitive advantage.
Our mission is securing your digital future, and we offer five solutions to get there. Consult, Enable, Secure, Respond and Recover.
We are looking for someone versatile and creative who understands the nuances of emotional marketing to help us build and develop our young, fast-growing, start-up consultancy. Our products and services sell themselves: you will help accelerate that growth and create something you can be proud of.
Pragma is a niche cybersecurity consultancy, founded in Singapore by two industry experts. Our client base ranges from multi-national financial institutions to small local firms, and our work ranges from breaking into oil tankers (legally!) to protecting billion-dollar companies from hacker attack.
We are looking for someone who can grow with us and help build our brand awareness. Start small, and who knows what you can achieve?
- Create and drive our digital marketing plans to help grow our brand
- Product multi-platform content and help develop the platforms to put it on
- Manage and grow our social media channels
- Write, edit and publish content on our social media channels and website
- Manage and maintain our website on WordPress
- Work with business development to increase leads and drive sales
- A student in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint); experience in using LinkedIn, Google Ads and Mailchimp will be a plus
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- The creativity and flexibility to solve problems you’ve never seen before
- Be proactive and strive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines
- Demonstrates a passion for social media and has leveraged a deep understanding to create creative and effective brand digital and social media programs
- Proven ability to influence multiple levels of audiences through social media and digital content
- Knowledge of digital content production, implementation and distribution process
- Adept at use of analytics to uncover and leverage insights and opportunities
- Ability to work independently and build a strong relationship with internal teams and external partners and vendors
- Decision making and problem-solving ability
- Story Telling
- Originality and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Digital marketing savvy