Internship - Cloud (AWS) and Software Development
Last updated 1 week ago SGD 1000 - 1000
Pragma is a Singapore based cyber security consultancy focused on helping organisations secure themselves from digital risks and drive change by developing pragmatic, agile and personalised security capability. Our world-class capabilities in cyber security consulting, experience in technology regulations, large scale implementation, managed security services, and incident management enable transformational work that help our clients stay secure and sustain a competitive advantage.
Our mission is securing your digital future, and we offer five solutions to get there. Consult, Enable, Secure, Respond and Recover.
Pragma Cyber Security Practice is a fast-growing team, focused on providing Cyber Security risk and controls solutions to a wide range of clients across APAC. Our practice is now seeking to recruit a Security Consultant (Intern).
In this role, you will develop and operate our Secure Cloud Platform, building out bespoke workloads for clients, and working with our security engineers to create and operate bulletproof solutions. This is an exciting position for an entrepreneurial intern who wants to break into a highly specialist and in-demand industry.
There will be a potential for career advancement into a permanent role upon successful completion of internship/university degree.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience real-life business cases and expand your network and build skills that youll be able to apply anywhere. Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for our clients. Here are the general responsibilities:
- Developing a system in AWS to configure and monitor multiple clients and their infrastructure.
- Help develop the UI/UX for the client front end
- Working in a world-class dynamic team that include Product Managers and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
- Designing and validating new experiences via mock-ups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artefacts.
- Implement responsive design for devices and mobile platforms.
- Design product focused on developing a UX/UI that can be used to monitor system compliance.
- Revising and updating designs and documentation through user testing and customer feedback
You will not be required to have extensive technical knowledge or specialist skills in cyber security, however, skills in UI/UX design, big data, Cloud (AWS) or data analytics would be a plus.
- Knowledge in UX patterns, Visual Design, Information Architecture and its impact on front-end development.
- Knowledge in wireframing/prototyping for quick concepts.
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS markups.
- Java, JSON, and PHP.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be passionate about UX/UI designing, and Developing
- Interested candidates to submit resume with portfolio references.
- Knowledge in AWS, Cloud Foundry, Sketch, and/or other design applications
- Java Applets
- JSON, JSONP, JSON-RPC
- Windows Server
Perks and Benefits
What we offer
- AWS training and certification: we’ll help you develop your skills further
- Upon successful completion of the internship, you will have the chance to join Pragmas security specialist team
- On the job training and educational programmes