Audio Video Conferencing (AVC) Support Team Leader
Last updated 2 months ago SGD 3500 - 4200
Established since 1998, Thatz International is pioneering the Next-Generation IT Engagement and Consultancy model.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defence Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Audio Video Conferencing (AVC) Support Team Leader
1. Build and manage a team of Audio Video Conferencing (AVC) and Smart Building personnel to deliver the services within the SLAs on a consistent basis.
2. Provide technical assistance to corporate end-users with issues or requests regarding Mitel, Cisco, Avaya or Panasonic IP phones, as well as, the Audio/Visual Telepresence devices for conference and meeting rooms.
3. Put in place the best practices, documents and AVC support to deliver awesome user experience and to achieve world class service standards. Pro-actively improve the SOPs on a regular basis.
4. Recommend, place order, install and configure video conferencing units as when required.
5. Troubleshoot and replace (RMA) faulty video conferencing equipment. Work closely with the AVC Vendor(s) to install or troubleshoot the issues.
6. Identify and recommend solutions to improve and enhance the video conferencing services.
7. Monitor the service level performance and address user satisfaction gaps and issues.
8. Review the performance and skills set of the team members and provide recommendations to the Customers Key Contact point on the areas of improvements/training needed.
9. Prepare and provide the weekly and Monthly Service Reports to the Senior Management.
10. Participate in Annual Disaster Recovery and Business Contingency Plan testing.
11. Participate in other IT related project or support needs as when required.
1. Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in MNC environment, with at least 1 year of experience as a team lead or supervisor.
2. Familiarity with audio-visual and collaborative meta-tools technology such as Polycom and Tandberg conferencing system will be preferred.
3. Proficient in Info-comm and Technology products (including Windows 7/10, Office 365 and Anti-virus products).
4. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate well in Chinese (as some users are from Chinese speaking countries).
5. Strong leadership, people management, vendor management, incident and problem management, well organized person with excellent customer relationship management skills.
6. Able to work independently and adapt to a dynamic working environment quickly (including handling work pressure well).
7. Able to motivate and groom the team to deliver and meet the SLAs on a consistent basis.
8. Highly energetic, pro-active and possess strong engagement skills.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through excellent yet friendly service disposition ... we call it Thatz Way!
1. Basic Salary
2. HS Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
1. Annual Increment based on your job performance
2. Company events and annual awards
3. Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Our Software Product: www.thatzcontact.com, https://salutensmen.sg and https://yummydurian.com