Singapore Last updated 1 year ago SGD 800 - 1000
We are a local label, one of the first few bedding accessories brand name that sell online through eCommerce website in Singapore. BeddingAffairs.Sg first went “live” in July 2013 with barely 40 products, 5 years on and over 10,000 satisfied customers, number of products expanded to over 700 SKUs.
Over the years we have engaged with strategic partners such as Lazada, Redmart, Qoo10, Fortytwo and Hipvan on collaboration for markets entry. We aspire to create lovely bedroom accessories such as bed linen, duvet cover, pillows, bolsters, mattress, topper and the list goes on. Bedding Affairs’s well thought-out piece would not just satisfy the functional demands but also beautify the users in the way that gives them the ultimate recharge whenever they woke up in the morning.
At Bedding Affairs, we stick to 3 simple words which forms the basis of our corporate beliefs: Trends. Comfort. Moods. It is our assurance that you’ll find all 3 with us.
We are looking for highly motivated comrade to join our team! Individual must be highly collaborative and have ability that spans all areas of the website administration, social media, various market place. You will be tasked with the following job scopes:
- Conceptualize and execute creative digital design ideas for the company including visuals for marketing, social media promotions, company’s website and various marketplace
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with various browsers, mobile devices and operating systems
- Write, design or edit web page content or direct others producing content
- Content upload such as new products pictures etc
- Enhance existing functions to improve user experience.
- Familiar with various online market place platform such as Qoo10, Lazada otherwise training will be provided
- Familiar with Shopify modules and implementation
- Good knowledge on web Responsive design will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Perform other IT related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Able to start work immediately
- Min Diploma in Graphic Design
- Initiative, innovative, independent, self-motivated and willing to take up challenge
- Intern without experience but have done relevant projects are welcome