Last updated 3 months ago SGD 800 - 1000
NTUC LearningHub Private Limited was corporatized in 2004 with the mission to enhance the lifelong employability of Singaporeâ€™s workforce by providing high quality, innovative products and affordable learning. The training programmes provided by NTUC LearningHub comprise Infocomm Technology, Professional IT Certificates, Soft Skills Literacy, Workplace Safety Health, Employability Skills System, Customer Service Training, Trades, Cleaning, WSQ Security and Manufacturing Skills. . The organization has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.
Are you fascinated with emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR), Blockchain or IoT? Keen to help companies grow their businesses through eCommerce? If you would like to be part of a team to bring these frontier technologies to companies to accelerate their digital transformation, we invite you to apply for an internship with the NTUC LearningHub (LHUB) InfoComm Technology (ICT) Business Unit.
As an Intern with the ICT Business Unit, you can gain valuable skills and experience through working with best-in-class technology training providers such as Oracle and Microsoft, while making an impact on the lives of workers who will be disrupted by new technologies.
The ideal intern should be passionate about technology, comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support marketing and publicity plans
- Plan seminars and networking events
- Motivate and prepare salespeople to reach out to clients
- Assist in the conceptualization of LHUBs eCommerce future plans
- Level of Interns: ITE, Diploma and Degree
- Period of Internship: All year round
- Minimum duration: 4 weeks
- Course of Study: Marketing related courses
- eCommerce and Social Media savvy
- Experience running events and preparing marketing collaterals
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Perks and Benefits
Working Hours: 8.30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Friday)
Work Life Balance environment