Graphic Design Intern
Last updated 5 days ago SGD 800 - 1000
Team PA-TATA-TATA is your right-hand man &/or woman (though some of us are actually left handed), your confidante, standing by you, always ever-ready to pack a purposeful punch - be it articulating your brand story, engaging delightful users, building customers’ trust, or championing an endeavour that positively impacts your audience!
We are a team of professional strategists, creatives, marketers, designers, and technologists who are passionate about the sphere of marketing and ideation, and take pride in delivering impactful strategies, campaigns, and other bespoke solutions for you.
We are a fun-loving marketing and creative company and we are looking for a graphic design intern to join us!
What youll be tasked to do:
- Develop graphics and animations for branding, sales and marketing collaterals
- Create a management system to facilitate maintenance, backup and archiving of graphic related documents
- Assist with liaising with clients and/or vendors throughout the development process, from conceptualisation to production.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Singaporean/ PR only
- Preferably good IT skills including proficiency with software such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Innovative and creative, able to think out-of-the-box
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Qualifications in graphic design, art, design or other relevant fields
- Good interpersonal skills
- Current university students are welcome to apply!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Fully-stocked pantry
- Regular company outings/field trips
- Casual dress code
- Plenty of learning opportunities being a small start-up company
- Fun and vibrant culture