Events And Marketing Intern
Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 800 - 1000
Team PA-TATA-TATA is your right-hand man &/or woman (though some of us are actually left handed), your confidante, standing by you, always ever-ready to pack a purposeful punch - be it articulating your brand story, engaging delightful users, building customers’ trust, or championing an endeavour that positively impacts your audience!
We are a team of professional strategists, creatives, marketers, designers, and technologists who are passionate about the sphere of marketing and ideation, and take pride in delivering impactful strategies, campaigns, and other bespoke solutions for you.
We are a fun-loving marketing and creative agency and we are looking for an events and marketing intern to join us!
What youll be tasked to do:
- Assist in planning, coordinating and execution of events and marketing campaigns.
- Perform event-related administrative and logistics tasks
- Provide on-site support for events
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by business/events manager.
- Singaporean/ PR only
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Loves meeting new people
- Has commercial awareness
- Willing to learn new things
- Good organisation and planning skills
Current university students are welcome to apply!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Fully-stocked pantry
- Regular company outings/field trips
- Casual dress code
- Plenty of learning opportunities being a small start-up company
- Fun and vibrant culture