Last updated 2 months ago SGD 2200 - 3000
Born out of a desire to become the Google Maps for healthcare data in Asia, Vault Dragon has grown in strengths to become the leading digital health company in Singapore, managing more than 1.2 million patient records. Through our solutions, healthcare providers are able to digitalise their practices with streamlined operating workflows and to facilitate data flow within an outpatient setting.
Today, Vault Dragon serves more than 100 healthcare institutions, ranging from solo practices to medical centres and even nursing homes. The company has also secured two major Electronic Medical Record (EMR) contracts in Shanghai and will be implementing its localised solutions from Q2 2018.
Beyond EMR solutions, Vault Dragon is launching DragonCare, a patient-facing mobile application, in collaboration with a Fortune 50 insurance company and two locally listed medical groups. Through DragonCare, patients are empowered to take control of their healthcare data while gaining access to a network of healthcare and insurance providers.
• Generating new business opportunities through various channels including email, cold-calling or visiting clinics
• Managing, tracking and reporting on all sales activities and pipeline
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales KPIs
• Assist Operations team in deployment and client engagement
• Fresh graduates are welcomed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Determined and result-oriented
• Ability to work in team
Perks and Benefits
• Dynamic Working Environment - Flat, open office with a highly collaborative team and a balcony for regular office BBQs.
• Team Building Activities - Monthly team outings (lasertag, darts), annual overseas retreats and great working environment.
• Annual Wellness Benefits - Annual credits for employees to pursue their interests.
• Awesome Working Hours. (Work less, more results!)
• Love of beer. Theres free beer! & of course, Coffee too! (What!)