Creative Design Intern (Digital Agency) - Start 1 February 2019 - $500 - $600/month.
Last updated 1 week ago SGD 500 - 600
What Is Appiloque?
Appiloque is a local digital agency with a huge focus on tech and innovation. Every day, we seek to unveil the depths of the digital realm through continuous learning and optimization - getting our hands dirty by taking ownership of the projects and accounts we champion.
Finding great talent that fit into our forward-thinking culture is always exciting for us. We’re a close-knit team, and we’re highly selective of who we let in. For more useful information, check out our careers page - find out how our work is organized chaos in action, gain clarity on your progression, and how you can do something that actually matters, with us.
Hello there, we’re looking for a new addition to the creative team at Appiloque. In your role, you’ll be designing and creating content across various accounts - having your work seen by the masses. If you’re looking to take the first step into agency life, read on!
This is the job for you, if:
- You’re passionate about design, from idea conceptualization to creative execution.
- You’ve been keeping up with the ever-changing trends of digital design and social media.
- You identify with being resourceful and are someone that thrives in an independent self-learning environment.
In this role, you will:
- Produce visuals and motion graphics (GIFs, short videos) for social media
- Ensure best-practice production and design processes are followed, for optimal performance across digital channels, and for designs to work across platforms
- Be constantly on the lookout for ways to incorporate new digital design trends into your work
- Ensure the quality of output for creative work while meeting project timelines
What we’re really looking for:
- Proactiveness and a positive, can-do attitude
- Proficiency in these software - Adobe Photoshop, After Effects & Illustrator
- Able to commit for at least 6-months for the internship.
Interested applicants, kindly provide the following for your application to be considered:
- Earliest date of availability
- Design portfolio
- Individuals without working experience are welcome to apply
- Applicants with work passes need not apply