Technical Support Engineers (IT & AV)
Last updated 2 months ago SGD 2500 - 3000
Established since 1998, Thatz International is pioneering the Next-Generation IT Engagement and Consultancy model.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defence Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
1. Provide on-site ICT support to corporate end-users.
2. Act as a single point of contact on conferencing and Mitel phone matters.
3. Schedule, setup, test, monitor and troubleshoot video conferencing sessions
4. Perform moves, add and changes for telecommunication equipment.
5. Provide technical assistance to corporate end-users with issues or requests regarding Mitel, Cisco, Avaya or Panasonic IP phones, as well as, Audio/Visual (A/V) Telepresence devices.
6. Recommend, place order, install and configure video conferencing units as when required.
7. Troubleshoot and replace (RMA) faulty video conferencing equipment.
8. Work closely with the AV Vendor to install and troubleshoot the issues.
9. Identify and recommend opportunities to improve and enhance video conferencing services.
1. Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
2. Experience in the installation, configuration and resolution of audio visual and conferencing issues.
3. Experience in troubleshooting AV equipment and overseeing routine maintenance.
4. Familiarity with audio-visual and collaborative meta-tools & technology desired.
5. Knowledge of Polycom and Tandberg conferencing system will be preferred
6. Good understanding of Voice & Data solutions will be advantageous
7. General knowledge of networking fundamentals.
8. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate well in Chinese (as some users are from Chinese speaking countries).
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
Perks and Benefits
1. Basic Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
1. Annual Increment based on your job performance
2. Company events and annual awards
3. Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Our Software Product: www.thatzcontact.com, https://salutensmen.sg and https://yummydurian.com