Talent Sourcing cum Liaison Consultants (2 positions)
Last updated 1 week ago SGD 2500 - 3500
Established since 1998, Thatz International is pioneering the Next-Generation IT Engagement and Consultancy model.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defence Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
• Daily recruitment of IT Talents for projects and customers’ needs.
• Propose selected candidates to Hiring Managers and/or customers.
• Participate in campus recruitment events, career fairs, and liaison with Institutions of Higher Learnings on job postings.
• Strategize, develop, plan and execute the talent sourcing program.
B. Customer and Staff Relationship Management
• Build relationships with customers and talents (staffs) through informal meetings, networking and team building activities.
• Seek business opportunities from customers and fulfill their business needs promptly in order to convert them into sales.
• Perform regular review of the business processes and challenges, as well as, identify solutions to improve our business productivity.
• Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
a. A professional qualification.
b. At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in the HR, Recruitment and/or IT field with good talent and customer engagement expertise.
c. Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
d. Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
e. Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
f. A team player and able to work under pressure.
g. Excellent English writing and communication skills.
h. Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
Perks and Benefits
The compensation package will commensurate your relevant working experience and job duties.
a. Competitive Salary
b. H&S Insurance Coverage
c. Medical and Dental (excluding cosmetics)
What other Benefits do we provide?
a. Performance incentive (Financial and/or travel)
b. Subsidized Trainings and Certifications (such as Leadership training)
c. Annual Increment based on performance
d. Mobile Allowance
e. Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Our Software Product: www.thatzcontact.com, https://salutensmen.sg and https://yummydurian.com