Payroll cum Talent-Customer Liaison Executive
Last updated 5 months ago SGD 2500 - 3500
Established since 1998, Thatz International is pioneering the Next-Generation IT Engagement and Consultancy model.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defence Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
A. Payroll and HR Operations
• Pro-actively perform the payroll, claims and daily accounting function to support the company’s day-to-day business operations, including staffs welfare, on-boarding/exit interviews, training and career development, performance appraisals/increment reviews, grievances handling, social media communications / greetings, organize and attend team bonding events/activities.
• Prepare budget and management of costs for staffs annual package, rewards, as well as, events/activities.
• Handle general administrative duties such as data-entry, filing, etc.
• Timely and accurate production of management reports.
• Support special and ad-hoc projects, when necessary.
B. Customer and Staff Relationship Management
• Build relationships with customers and talents (staffs) through informal meetings, networking and team building activities.
• Seek business opportunities from customers and fulfill their business needs promptly in order to convert them into sales.
• Strategize, plan, execute and monitor/review/modify the Payroll/HR and Business function implementations to achieve the agreed objectives and targets ahead of schedule or on a timely basis.
• Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
a. A professional qualification.
b. At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Payroll and HR field in the IT industry with good staffs and customers engagement expertise.
c. Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
d. Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
e. Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
f. A team player and able to work under pressure.
g. Excellent English writing and communication skills.
h. Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
Perks and Benefits
The compensation package will commensurate your relevant working experience and job duties.
a. Competitive Salary
b. H&S Insurance Coverage
c. Medical and Dental (excluding cosmetics)
What other Benefits do we provide?
a. Performance incentive (Financial and/or travel)
b. Subsidized Trainings and Certifications (such as Leadership training)
c. Annual Increment based on performance
d. Mobile Allowance
e. Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Our Software Product: www.thatzcontact.com, https://salutensmen.sg and https://yummydurian.com