Network Monitoring Technicians (Rotating Shifts)
Last updated 5 months ago SGD 2000 - 2800
Established since 1998, Thatz International is pioneering the Next-Generation IT Engagement and Consultancy model.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defence Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
1. Monitor the network, systems and servers for hardware faults through the use of the hardware management tools and through on-site visual inspection.
2. Perform first level diagnostic to identify the possible faulty parts causing the hardware to fail.
3. Inform the network, systems and servers owner upon detection of any hardware faults.
4. Coordinate parts and replacement and servicing with hardware vendors in the event of hardware failure, including on-sites and remote visits.
5. Conduct preventive checks to detect possible hardware faults pro-actively.
6. Broadcast messages on planned and unplanned network, systems and servers downtime and outages.
7. Perform any ad-hoc system-related tasks (such as startup, shutdown, re-start, monitor/review of event logs, etc) relating to the support and operations of the servers in the agreed server master list upon requests by the system owner.
8. To support other IT projects or activities.
1. Diploma in IT or related qualification. CCNA certification will be beneficial.
2. Preferably with 1 year of hands-on experience in operating and monitoring Windows Servers and Networks.
3. Good in work prioritization and able to maintain the service levels consistently.
4. A detailed and systematic person, following the Server and Networking Command Centre operating procedures.
5. Willing to work 12 hours rotating shifts including Weekends and Public Holiday.
6. Candidates with immediate availability or short notice period are encouraged to apply.
7. Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
Perks and Benefits
1. Basic Salary
2. Fixed Shift Allowance
3. H&S Insurance Coverage
4. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
5. Good Attendance Record Benefit
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
1. Annual Increment based on your job performance
2. Company events and annual awards
3. Team bonding activities
4. Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Our Software Product: www.thatzcontact.com, https://salutensmen.sg and https://yummydurian.com