Junior / ICT Project Manager (Infrastructure, Security and/or Services)
Last updated 2 months ago SGD 4500 - 7000
Established since 1998, Thatz International is pioneering the Next-Generation IT Engagement and Consultancy model.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defence Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
1. Organize and drive multiple simultaneous projects to meet security, services and infrastructure needs.
2. Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
3. Track progress and drive results in security, services, and infrastructure. Work with technical and business leaders to provide solutions and services, deliver, and install products.
4. Manage project timelines and validate project deliverables to meet business objectives.
5. Manage the business stakeholder expectations and schedules and build products and services to meet company needs.
6. Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting to working with individuals to insure they deliver on-time.
7. Perform people management for the team.
1. A Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
2. 3 years of experience in infrastructure management with at least 2 years of experience in Service Delivery Management and/or Project Management experience of mid-to-large scale projects.
3. Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
4. Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
5. Project Management and technical certification(s) preferred (PMP, ITIL, CISSP, etc.)
6. Task-oriented, self-initiated and objective driven within a matrix organization.
7. Dynamic and able to engage people at all levels
8. A good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
Perks and Benefits
1. Basic Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
1. Annual Increment based on your job performance
2. Company events and annual awards
3. Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Our Software Product: www.thatzcontact.com, https://salutensmen.sg and https://yummydurian.com