Attribute Data is your data intelligence partner.
We help organizations and people to truly become data-driven.
For organizations, we will architect and build your data innovation infrastructure that transforms data into smart operational executions driving growth and revenue. For individuals, we will train you on how to use data and analytics tools to make better decisions.
By leveraging best-in-class digital technologies and applying data thinking (combination of Data Science with Design Thinking), we empower our clients to unlock the intelligence in their data.
Data is at the core of what we do but transformational growth is what we deliver.
Data Analyst in Attribute Data has keen interest and a clear understanding about the information analysis techniques in various tools to produce reports relating to outcomes. You will be participating in designing data capturing plans and responsible for using insights derived from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or A/B tests to drive fundamental improvements to site experiences. Knowledge in Data Science and understanding of web/ mobile design and interaction trends will help you manage and analyze digital data in a more effective and efficient way. You must be enthusiastic about data mining and statistical analysis. Keen observational skills and an ability to make a comprehensive analysis will lay a solid foundation for your future growth in this area of work.
What would you be doing?
- Develops and recommends KPIs for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of the projects
- Develops models and ad hoc reports, sharing observations and recommendations with senior data management, executives, and stakeholders for further consideration
- Builds statistical models, diagnoses, validates, and improves the performance of these models over time in addition to creating efficient, reusable processes and codes meant for the improvement, manipulation, and analysis of data
- Configures reports, dashboards, and alerts
- Analyzes and suggests proposed actions based on reports
- Assists in audit and debugging of analytics implementations
- Creates segments using analytics tools
Management and Strategy
- Plays a minor supervisory role overseeing the activities of the data analyst personnel and ensures efficient execution of their duties
- Develops clear and well-structured analytical plans and analyzes large data-sets
- Identifies, communicates and endeavors to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfillment of the client’s functional requirements.
- Identifies, evaluates and documents potential data sources in support of project requirements
- Build and operationalize processes that ensure timely data-loading to maintain accuracy and relevance of data used
- Plays a supporting role to develop logical and conceptual data flows according to project requirements.
- When assigned, will guide relevant client departments in appropriate and effective use of data
- Mines databases in search of critical business insights and communicates findings with the relevant team mates
- Identifies risks and issues in projects/programs and communicates this information to the relevant leadership
- Organizes and distributes reports to relevant groups
- Works with all levels within the team to understand client’s functional and data requirements.
- Works with leadership in ensuring constant compliance with standards and to effect change where merited
- Works with all levels to develop detailed business requirements, conducting gap analyzes, creating functional designs and guiding leadership through analytical data processing when needed
- Communicates findings and drives action
- Involvement in developing data acquisition plans from data sources (websites, apps, platforms and channels)
- Partnering with technical consultants to verify data for use is properly captured
- Answers ad hoc questions from team mates and clients
- Involve in simple web design and content management activities
- Performs similar duties as one deems fit for the proper execution of one’s duties, and duties as assigned by leadership
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position
- Some experience will be a plus, in a data analyst position, preferably working in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting
- Experience working in report creation, modeling and trend forecasting
- Experience/background in web development, analytics, or statistics
- Has a marketing background, or comes from a marketing role
- Demonstrates an ability to create, troubleshoot and enhance the data loadings
- Has a clear understanding of key IT business systems, reporting, and data warehousing
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau or any similar tools
- Has a basic understanding of web analytics metrics
- Passion for the web and data. Highly curious to uncover insights that will help optimize online experiences
- Demonstrates deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights from raw data and information to help further the client’s business cause
- Skilled in statistical and econometric modeling, performing quantitative analysis, and technological data mining, and analysis techniques
- Can propose a course of action based on an analysis of reports
- Able to write and converse effectively
- Excellent communication skills in passing down instruction to team members
- Able to draw reports which are clear, convincing, information, engaging, unambiguous and uniquely tailored to suit different audiences
- Can interpret reports and communicate results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- You should be able to display your web analysis prowess with the use of leading tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and tag management tools
- Understands the value of web technologies
- Familiar with internet browsers, Microsoft Excel, and packet monitors
- You should also be comfortable working in the Windows, and Mac OSX (Linux is a plus)
- Bonus if you have experiences with debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler)
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java, .NET platforms)
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test when they apply for the role.
Before doing so, please review the following link for a crash course on Web Analytics
Aptitude test: https://tinyurl.com/JobAtAttributeData