Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 1500 - 1500
impress.ai is an AI chatbot platform for recruiters. These conversational bots conduct competency based structured interviews using techniques from Industrial Organizational Psychology, specifically situational judgment questions. Our conversational bots autonomously interview, engage, and shortlist candidates at scale, 24/7, and actively fight human bias by hiding biasing information from human reviewers.
We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Perks and Benefits
- We’re making an impact in HRTech industry using the latest technology: AI, chatbots, and machine learning.
- We work in a close-knit team with flat hierarchy
- We encourage transparent communication, diversity, and taking ownership
- We have monthly team bonding activities like lunches, bowling, and hiking
- We support learning and encourage you to attend events, network, and pursue online courses
“No two weeks are the same, which makes what we do exciting. Working at a fast-paced startup like impress.ai will challenge you to try new things, work with different types of people, and constantly learn. Also, the co-founders are open-minded, easy to approach, and very humble!”
Pooja, Product Marketing Manager, impress.ai