Last updated 8 months ago
Every talented individual is free to illustrate their ingenuity from design, art, visual, creativity, music, script writing, illustration, dance and every other form of their Human Creative Innovation spirit now has an avenue for boundless collaboration universally. All Creative Professional are Welcome and be Part of our team!!!!
Our ambition in Simone Studios is to allow professional creative talent an avenue to reach out to all industries where the appreciation of creativity will enhance products to meet a whole new level of human interaction and enjoyment
The vision of Simone Studios Pte Ltd is to elevate human talent on a platform, a pedestal through which seamless collaboration and aggregation of Talents from all walks of life will allow these incredibly talented individuals do bigger and greater things together and achieve the unimaginable
Why Join Us
This is your Playground !!
All Creative Professionals are Welcome !!!
Come Play NOW !!!!
Play HERE ! for the World !!!!!
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Diploma/Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Fresh graduates are welcome