Backend Server Developer
Last updated 7 months ago
Every talented individual is free to illustrate their ingenuity from design, art, visual, creativity, music, script writing, illustration, dance and every other form of their Human Creative Innovation spirit now has an avenue for boundless collaboration universally. All Creative Professional are Welcome and be Part of our team!!!!
Our ambition in Simone Studios is to allow professional creative talent an avenue to reach out to all industries where the appreciation of creativity will enhance products to meet a whole new level of human interaction and enjoyment
The vision of Simone Studios Pte Ltd is to elevate human talent on a platform, a pedestal through which seamless collaboration and aggregation of Talents from all walks of life will allow these incredibly talented individuals do bigger and greater things together and achieve the unimaginable
Why Join Us
This is your Playground !!
All Creative Professionals are Welcome !!!
Come Play NOW !!!!
Play HERE ! for the World !!!!!
We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between server and client. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and therefore a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Architect and implement new backend services to meet design goals
- Enhance and maintain existing backend services
- Contribute to internal tools for assisting development and for maintaining services
- Work closely with other members of the team
- Proficiency in Go language. NodeJS will be also be required for some portions of works. Experience in C++ will be added benefit.
- Experience with one or more NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, DynamoDB)
- Experience developing JSON-based RESTful Web Services
- Hands-on test driven development experience and able to author unit, integration and functional tests
- Familiar with AWS deployment. Experience with the use of Docker Containments and Kubernetes. Experience in other cloud providers (Google Cloud, Azure) will be considered.
- A fluent Linux shell user with good understanding of Linux operating systems
- Experience with real time messaging systems will be good to have
- Experience working with source control such as git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with development practice using Scrum
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in computer science or software engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Have developed server applications and deployed live on cloud services