Last updated 10 months ago
Every talented individual is free to illustrate their ingenuity from design, art, visual, creativity, music, script writing, illustration, dance and every other form of their Human Creative Innovation spirit now has an avenue for boundless collaboration universally. All Creative Professional are Welcome and be Part of our team!!!!
Our ambition in Simone Studios is to allow professional creative talent an avenue to reach out to all industries where the appreciation of creativity will enhance products to meet a whole new level of human interaction and enjoyment
The vision of Simone Studios Pte Ltd is to elevate human talent on a platform, a pedestal through which seamless collaboration and aggregation of Talents from all walks of life will allow these incredibly talented individuals do bigger and greater things together and achieve the unimaginable
Why Join Us
This is your Playground !!
All Creative Professionals are Welcome !!!
Come Play NOW !!!!
Play HERE ! for the World !!!!!
We are looking for energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as a 360 Photographer. To be able to manage and drive the team in ensuring that the team effectively delivers a consistent, world class experience across all areas of the sites. Creative, organized and professional photographers to provide 360-degree spherical panoramic photography.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented.
- Artistic Ability: Photographers need to be able to compose a shot, understand framing, color and light to create a visually pleasing photograph.
- Business Skills: Independent photographers need skills to bring in new clients, meet with people, talk with customers, as well as run their own business, keep records and keep expenses in check.
- Computer Skills: Most photographic manipulation is done through computer. Retouching photos, adding details, or other digital additions will be through a computer.
- Attention to Detail: Photographers must have an eye on everything before, during and after the shot. Attention to detail makes sure that every hair is in place and nobody is photobombing in the back of the shot.
- Interpersonal Skills: When working with people, photographers need to speak clearly and in a friendly way to get what they want out of the photograph
- Photographing apartment, complexes and amenities, showcasing communities in their best light via 360-degree spherical panoramas.
- Possess photography and videography knowledge
- Minimum of 1-year experience in 360-degree spherical panoramic photography, with 2 years of professional photographic experience.
- Must own professional photography equipment including but not limited to:
- HDSLR/DSLR (10 MP min.)
- 360-degree spherical panoramic head R10 Static Tilt Head Rotator Mini Package
- Fisheye lens (both cropped and full-frame sensor cameras):
- Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fish eye
- Sturdy tripod
- Proficiency in
- Capturing HDR images through bracketing
- Working with 360-degree spherical panoramic head
- Ability to properly white balance images
- Detail oriented and organized; great communicator