Customer Service Officer
Last updated 10 months ago
Every talented individual is free to illustrate their ingenuity from design, art, visual, creativity, music, script writing, illustration, dance and every other form of their Human Creative Innovation spirit now has an avenue for boundless collaboration universally. All Creative Professional are Welcome and be Part of our team!!!!
Our ambition in Simone Studios is to allow professional creative talent an avenue to reach out to all industries where the appreciation of creativity will enhance products to meet a whole new level of human interaction and enjoyment
The vision of Simone Studios Pte Ltd is to elevate human talent on a platform, a pedestal through which seamless collaboration and aggregation of Talents from all walks of life will allow these incredibly talented individuals do bigger and greater things together and achieve the unimaginable
Why Join Us
This is your Playground !!
All Creative Professionals are Welcome !!!
Come Play NOW !!!!
Play HERE ! for the World !!!!!
We are looking for energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Customer Service Officer. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls or chats, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the respective manager when necessary. He/She will be the first point of contact for most customers’ product issues, feedback and escalations. So we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails or chat messaging
- Handle customer enquiries both telephonically, chat messaging and by email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints respectfully and professionally
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority/unresolved issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document/Track all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Perform administrative duties and ad hoc task assigned
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and team player
- Strong phone skills i.e. diction, active listening
- Ability to construct effective and clear messages via messaging tool
- Ability to communicate and interact with a variety of people, both externally with customers and internally with company team members and other departments
- Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality
- Good command of English
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant knowledge