Data Analyst Intern
Last updated 1 month ago SGD 800 - 1200
Who we are? We are building a blockchain data analytics platform – designed to deliver affordable business intelligence to small and medium businesses. The engine employs correlational algorithms to integrate enterprise data and consumer behavioural data to meet the everchanging requirements of the business landscape.
Why we do? The world churns out more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day, and less than 1% of all data is analysed and used. The demand for analysed data far exceeds the availability. As consumption patterns evolve rapidly with technological disruption, relying on traditional means of tracking consumer data may no longer be enough to facilitate important decision making. The amount of data generated continues to increase at a rate so fast that businesses and organisations must adapt quickly, or risk becoming obsolete.
How we do? Backed by artificial intelligence and learning capabilities, the engine aims to track, gather, analyse and correlate different types of data, e.g. Enterprise data, online marketing performance data, third-party reports and information, etc., onto a singular smart dashboard that can empower businesses, especially small medium enterprises (SMEs) that are looking to grow their internal capabilities cost efficiently.
• Experience the life of a Data Scientist by assisting our Data Scientist with their daily tasks
• Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
• Support exciting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
• Understand addressing and metadata standards
• Understand methodologies and processes in data management
• Have a good command of written English
• Have effective verbal communication skills
Perks and Benefits
Fun perks included:
• Snacks and Coffee
• Casual dress code