Singapore Last updated 1 year ago
We believe in being prepared for a world where technology keeps everyone and everything connected. Frednology is technology that does just that.
Frednology is what powers the world’s best products through operational excellence and innovative prowess.
Our vision is to innovate high-quality products that meet modern aesthetic concepts, creating a comfortable luxury lifestyle.
And where these products are often offered at a significantly marked up price at retail stores or dealerships, we forego the markups and the dealers commissions to focus on using premium materials and production processes. That means you get premium quality, without the premium cost.
We recognize our responsibility as one of the world’s creative leaders. As such, we dedicate our efforts and resources to offering new value to the industry and to our customers, even as we fulfill our duties to our employees and our partners.
We aim to become a catalyst for creating an exciting and promising future for all.
Together, We Can Create the Future.
The face of our company! Our company’s first impression will be in your hands. You will design our marketing visuals, which are the first things that draw consumers’ attention.
1. Illustrate marketing concepts in visual arts; images, design theme, color pantone, visual composition
2. Design ad medias eg. pictures, brochures, GIFs, banners etc.
3. Edit videos
3. Be the contact person with media creation suppliers when needed
4. Review and revise all marketing visuals and medias before they are launched
1. Experienced in using graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
2. Experienced in using animated video creation online platforms such as Biteable and in using video editor programs such as iMovie
3. Strong sense of visual composition and color pantone
4. Understanding of corporate identity and ability to convey it through the visuals
5. Ability to unleash your imagination and creativity when needed
7. Teamwork and communication
8. Ability to unleash your imagination and creativity when needed
9. Ability to work under pressure
10. Ethical in using visual contents