Senior UI/UX Designer
JobKred Full Time
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design. If youve worked in a startup before, thats even better!
- Be involved very early in the product ideation process to define what we are building and what that experience will be like
- Create detailed mobile-first wire-frames, high-fidelity mockups and user experience flow on familiar platforms for engineers to build prototypes of.
- Work in sprints with the engineers to understand platform constraints and adapt designs that work within strict deadlines.
- Understand, articulate and publish platform specific nuances in mobile which include differences in screens and flows on iOS and Android.
- Implement the best practices of the Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design into the user experience flows and screens.
- Research and build a repository of knowledge of the best practices in the ecosystem (we call them vectors) and stay abreast with design and experience developments.
- Manage and maintain all research materials, samples, codes, image library and artwork files
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or Sketch. Knowledge of at least one wireframe software (e.g. Balsamiq).
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with developers to communicate your design solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Graphic design skill is a huge plus. Our icons package could use an upgrade ;)
- Experience in other areas such as product management, copywriting or coding (HTML/CSS) is a definite plus.