Singapore Last updated 9 months ago SGD 3000 - 4000
JobKred is a career management platform that aims to help jobseekers make informed career decisions and guide them throughout their desired career path. We use data science to match candidates and companies, close skills gap and help navigate the changing future of work.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to:
- Conduct user research, work with our business development team to know more about user and business requirements, brainstorm with the team to come up with the best solution
- Translate your design ideas into wireframes
- Design the UI for the product.
Some of our design practices include:
- Always Iterate: The first design solution almost always isnt the best. We iterate our UI/UX continuously to make the product better for our users.
- Mobile Is Essential: Both web and mobile design is equally important to us.
- Users First: We advocate for the users and their ease of experience. Sometimes we do compromise due to limitations, but well always have our users in mind.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in UI/UX design. If youve worked in a startup before, thats even better!
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or Sketch. Knowledge of at least one wireframe software (e.g. Balsamiq).
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with developers to communicate your design solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Graphic design skill is a huge plus. Our icons package could use an upgrade ;)
- Experience in other areas such as product management, copywriting or coding (HTML/CSS) is a definite plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule. Come and go as you want, as long as some of your hours overlap with us. Wfh sometimes if you need to.
- Casual wear.
- Snack bar to steal all the snacks you want.