Senior UI/UX Designer
Singapore Last updated 6 months ago SGD 4000 - 6000
JobKred is a digital workforce and skills development platform that helps individuals and organisations stay relevant and future-ready for the rapid changes in today’s economy.
Using Big Data and AI, JobKred scans online labour market information to decode the relationships between jobs and skills and understand the latest developments in the world of work.
With this information, JobKred provides businesses and countries with a workforce transformation platform, empowering employees and citizens with AI recommendations to personalise their learning and receive career recommendations.
Saving up to 90 per cent of the time and cost that traditional approaches take, clients can get started on transforming and future-proofing their people and company in as little as a week.
JobKred works with companies across multiple industries, from SMEs to Fortune 50 companies, and has played a role on the national stage as the intelligence behind Singapore’s national jobs portal, MyCareersFuture.sg. Internationally, JobKred has worked with UNESCO, World Bank and the Asian Development Bank to conduct workforce development projects using its technologies, with the results aiding the policy-making processes in various countries for higher education, vocational education and lifelong learning.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to:
- Conduct user research, work with our business development team to know more about user and business requirements, brainstorm with the team to come up with the best solution
- Translate your design ideas into wireframes
- Work with our product team to design and update the UI for the product.
Some of our design practices include:
- Always Iterate: The first design solution almost always isnt the best. We iterate our UI/UX continuously to make the product better for our users.
- Mobile Is Essential: Both web and mobile design is equally important to us.
- Users First: We advocate for the users and their ease of experience. Sometimes we do compromise due to limitations, but well always have our users in mind.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design. If youve worked in a startup before, thats even better!
- Be involved very early in the product ideation process to define what we are building and what that experience will be like
- Create detailed mobile-first wire-frames, high-fidelity mockups and user experience flow on familiar platforms for engineers to build prototypes of.
- Work in sprints with the engineers to understand platform constraints and adapt designs that work within strict deadlines.
- Understand, articulate and publish platform specific nuances in mobile which include differences in screens and flows on iOS and Android.
- Implement the best practices of the Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design into the user experience flows and screens.
- Research and build a repository of knowledge of the best practices in the ecosystem (we call them vectors) and stay abreast with design and experience developments.
- Manage and maintain all research materials, samples, codes, image library and artwork files
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or Sketch. Knowledge of at least one wireframe software (e.g. Balsamiq).
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with developers to communicate your design solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Graphic design skill is a huge plus. Our icons package could use an upgrade ;)
- Experience in other areas such as product management, copywriting or coding (HTML/CSS) is a definite plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule. Come and go as you want, as long as some of your hours overlap with us. Wfh sometimes if you need to.
- Casual wear.
- Snack bar to steal all the snacks you want.