Software Engineer (C++/C#/VB.NET/VB/GUI)
Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 3000 - 4500
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast.
Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management ® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2017, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com.sg
- Responsible for developing software tools to support Engineering activities
- Software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation
- Accountable for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles
- Responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of distributed SW systems
- Analysis and design experience for desktop SW tools in Windows environment
- Advanced programming skills in C++ / C# / VB.NET / VB Script with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and design; Experiences or knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and GUI development is a must
- Good knowledge on Database technology, SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Familiar with automatic GUI testing or relevant experiences is an advantage
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools