Singapore Singapore Last updated 8 months ago SGD 500 - 1000
JobKred is a digital workforce and skills development platform that helps individuals and organisations stay relevant and future-ready for the rapid changes in today’s economy.
Using Big Data and AI, JobKred scans online labour market information to decode the relationships between jobs and skills and understand the latest developments in the world of work.
With this information, JobKred provides businesses and countries with a workforce transformation platform, empowering employees and citizens with AI recommendations to personalise their learning and receive career recommendations.
Saving up to 90 per cent of the time and cost that traditional approaches take, clients can get started on transforming and future-proofing their people and company in as little as a week.
JobKred works with companies across multiple industries, from SMEs to Fortune 50 companies, and has played a role on the national stage as the intelligence behind Singapore’s national jobs portal, MyCareersFuture.sg. Internationally, JobKred has worked with UNESCO, World Bank and the Asian Development Bank to conduct workforce development projects using its technologies, with the results aiding the policy-making processes in various countries for higher education, vocational education and lifelong learning.
JobKred is looking for a marketing intern, where you will help us in producing quality content for various channels. You will be working directly with our CEO/Marketing Lead, Business Development Director and Designer.
- Plan, research and create content for our site, blog, social media and marketing material
- Reaching out to our clients to get their feedback/testimonials
- Updating our site content and assets (images/graphics)
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Excellent command of English
- Some work samples to demonstrate writing ability
- Basic understanding of SEO
- A strong work ethic with good time management
- A self-driven attitude and always eager to learn
- Good eye for design is a plus
- Experience with photography or videography is a plus
Students/fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Chill startup environment
- Flexible schedule
- An awesome recommendation from our boss upon internship completion
Working for a startup means that you will be able to take a sneak peek at other job areas. Your primary responsibilities lie within the areas of marketing/content strategy. However, should you be interested in exploring other areas such as design/web development/business development, we might be able to assign you several mini tasks to allow you to get a feel of that particular job scope.
If you have something that you would want to explore, let us know. We are fans of people who are curious, passionate and eager to try new things.