Test Engineer (Software Automation Test/East)
Last updated 6 months ago SGD 3000 - 4000
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast.
Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management ® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2017, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com.sg
- Conduct software installation testing to ensure the given software product works on all supported environments, which include a variety of versions or editions of Microsoft Windows, MS SQL Server, Browser and .NET framework
- Test and verify functions and features according to Product General Specification (GS) and Product Release Notes
- Use tools and techniques to plan and execute performance test, load test and stability test
- Plan, develop and lead automation test
- Participate in test result analysis to identify root cause for resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Support project team and perform validation test
- Relevant work experience in development, software engineering, and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good experience and knowledge with MS Windows, SQL Server, IIS, Internet Explorer, and Web technologies
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, and .NET platform
- Good experience with and skilled in software testing
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- Good understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers, etc.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously