IT Helpdesk (In-house/L1.5/East)
Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 2500 - 3300
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast.
Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management ® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2017, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com.sg
• Providing IT infrastructure and system support which involves handling inbound calls/emails/tickets
• Install, configure, administer maintain IT equipment (desktops, laptops, printers and network peripherals)
• This role will also need to log in cases and do root cause (not just troubleshooting)
• Required to provide support to end-user to troubleshoot critical issues when necessary
• Responsible in troubleshooting including the diagnosing of hardware and software failures or problems
• Assists to maintain server and network performance
• Diploma / ITE in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in infrastructure or helpdesk/desktop support
• Proficient in LAN / WAN /Infra Setup, MS Windows operating systems, MS Office Tools