Software Engineer (Embedded/Automotive)
Singapore Last updated 1 week ago SGD 3000 - 5000
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast.
Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management ® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2017, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com.sg
• Develop Software Functionalities for Products in automotive industry
• To derive Software Requirement from System Requirement.
• To work closely with software Architect during definition of the architecture and RTE Interface definition
• To create detailed design and implementation of software modules in compliance with the requirement, software architecture and planned schedule
• To conduct SW Unit and Integration Test with proper test specification.
• To have regular coordination and alignment of tasking with Functional Responsible
• Degree in Engineering with more than 2 years of product software development.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Embedded-C development.
• Experience in formal software engineering methodology and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in Software Unit Testing and Integration Testing approach
• Knowledge in Automotive Communication Bus (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
• Knowledge in AUTOSAR and Matlab Modeling Auto code generation, Modeling Validation will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with CMMI, A-SPICE
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.