Project Manager (Oracle E-Business Suite)
Singapore Last updated 2 years ago SGD 6500 - 7500
Emerio, an NTT communication company, is a leading IT solutions and services organization with deep roots in South East Asia.
We provide a suite of solutions and a large stack of IT services to our clients in the Banking and Financial Services, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, and Social Services domains. With over 2,200 employees we have been providing comprehensive ICT solutions, provisioning and management of IT infrastructure and business applications, data analytics, data visualisation and IT professional services for the past 18 years.
Our brand values are REAL. Reliability, Efficiency and Adaptability is the basis of Long-term relationships with our clients.
- Project Manager with strong experience in Projects Delivery for Oracle EBS AMS, Enhancement, Upgrade projects
- Lead, guide and mentor multiple teams and instill high work tempo to generate peak performance levels
- Define key result areas for team members and provide them periodic feedback on their performance levels
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Ensure that all deliveries are on time and to a high standard and also act as a facilitator in the resolution of issues associated with the projects
- Manage production support, Data Migration and maintenance of existing applications
- Identifying and analyzing the root cause and the basic requirement to propose a suitable solution
- Lead UAT and QA. Maintain and update project plans
- Coordinating with multiple internal and external teams for various activities
- Min. Diploma or Degree in IT related field
- Very Good hands on experience on Oracle EBS finance stream to be able to work as an individual contributor
- Must have worked on Implementation and support projects on Oracle EBS R12
- Should have managed 2-3 Oracle EBS support projects
- Ability to understand and work upon interfaces, customization, and to provide solutions for improvement areas
- Project planning, tracking and risk management
- Well versed in working with remote teams
- Manage stakeholder communications and reporting effectively
- People and Process Management
- Good understanding of Testing and validation procedures