Software Engineer (East/Java/No experience required)
Singapore Last updated 2 months ago SGD 2800 - 6000
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast.
Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management ® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2017, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com.sg
• Be in-charge of the development and documentation of requirements specifications and functional specifications
• Develop, document and version-control codes
• Participate, assist and support in development and execution of QA test plans for SITs and UATs
• Provide support for production systems and participate in maintenance tasks, including change requests and upgrades
• Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle, including coding and testing, conducting of system installation, user training and testing, documentation, post implementation support, and debugging and bug fixing of the company’s business offerings, solutions and services.
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
• Candidates with no experience will also be considered
• Basic knowledge of Unix environment
• Knowledge of Java, JSP, Spring framework and Hibernate will be preferred