Graphic/Web Design Intern
Singapore Last updated 10 months ago SGD 500 - 800
JobKred is a career management platform that aims to help jobseekers make informed career decisions and guide them throughout their desired career path. We use data science to match candidates and companies, close skills gap and help navigate the changing future of work.
Hey there! JobKred is currently looking for a graphic/web design intern who has some experience with marketing (mainly company branding) to help enhance the companys identity as a growing job search portal. You will be working directly with our UI/UX Designer to work on the imagery/art direction for our main site, social media pages, email templates and other visual content.
- Design marketing materials such as flyers, PowerPoint sales deck, standees, social media banners and more.
- Redesign our icons or come up with new illustrations per our company rebranding
- Contribute & execute ideas on company branding/identity
- Develop a style guide for the company
- A portfolio that showcases previous works. School or personal projects are acceptable!*
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of brand strategy and visual design
- Coding is a plus but not necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and strong proficiency in the English Language
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Interest in startups and web technologies
*Please note that applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Perks and Benefits
- You'll get to see your work come to life! Your ideas will be considered, discussed and implemented.
- Flexible hours
- An awesome recommendation from our boss upon internship completion
- If you want hands-on projects on other areas such as coding (HTML, CSS), our Designer will be able to teach you and assign you mini projects
Working for a startup means that you will be able to take a sneak peek at other job areas. Your primary responsibilities lie within the areas of visual design. However, should you be interested in exploring other areas such as UX/web development/business development, we might be able to assign you several mini tasks to allow you to get a feel of that particular job scope.