Singapore Last updated 5 months ago SGD 500 - 3000
JobKred is a digital workforce and skills development platform that helps individuals and organisations stay relevant and future-ready for the rapid changes in today’s economy.
Using Big Data and AI, JobKred scans online labour market information to decode the relationships between jobs and skills and understand the latest developments in the world of work.
With this information, JobKred provides businesses and countries with a workforce transformation platform, empowering employees and citizens with AI recommendations to personalise their learning and receive career recommendations.
Saving up to 90 per cent of the time and cost that traditional approaches take, clients can get started on transforming and future-proofing their people and company in as little as a week.
JobKred works with companies across multiple industries, from SMEs to Fortune 50 companies, and has played a role on the national stage as the intelligence behind Singapore’s national jobs portal, MyCareersFuture.sg. Internationally, JobKred has worked with UNESCO, World Bank and the Asian Development Bank to conduct workforce development projects using its technologies, with the results aiding the policy-making processes in various countries for higher education, vocational education and lifelong learning.
Hey there! JobKred is currently looking for a graphic/web design intern who has some experience with marketing (mainly company branding) to help enhance the companys identity as a growing job search portal. You will be working directly with our UI/UX Designer to work on the imagery/art direction for our main site, social media pages, email templates and other visual content.
- Design marketing materials such as flyers, PowerPoint sales deck, standees, social media banners and more.
- Redesign our icons or come up with new illustrations per our company rebranding
- Contribute execute ideas on company branding/identity
- Develop a style guide for the company
- A portfolio that showcases previous works. School or personal projects are acceptable!*
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of brand strategy and visual design
- Coding is a plus but not necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and strong proficiency in the English Language
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Interest in startups and web technologies
*Please note that applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Perks and Benefits
- Youll get to see your work come to life! Your ideas will be considered, discussed and implemented.
- Flexible hours
- An awesome recommendation from our boss upon internship completion
- If you want hands-on projects on other areas such as coding (HTML, CSS), our Designer will be able to teach you and assign you mini projects
Working for a startup means that you will be able to take a sneak peek at other job areas. Your primary responsibilities lie within the areas of visual design. However, should you be interested in exploring other areas such as UX/web development/business development, we might be able to assign you several mini tasks to allow you to get a feel of that particular job scope.